Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade Machine
This arcade machine was first released in 1998, a 3-D rail shooter based on the original trilogy of Star Wars films, released alongside the special editions of these films.
Gameplay involves the player moving a crosshair around the screen using a joystick and pressing the fire button on top of the joystick to shoot. A “special event” button lights at certain points of the game and when pressed, triggers an event to happen onscreen. The game puts the player in several key battles of the Star Wars films with one mission for each original Star Wars film.
The game combines flight in several different vehicle types, first-person shooting, and a unique lightsaber mode. It uses several pieces of the original film scores, with some dialogue from the films, but most of it is re-recorded with impersonations of the original voices.
- Power: All machines require a standard 13amp socket. The machines should ideally be placed on separate sockets and not multi-plug extension cables.
- Warranty: All machines purchased from Arcade Direct will be covered by the following warranty unless otherwise stated:
- New machines purchased for domestic use – 12 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for domestic use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.
- New machines purchased for commercial use – 6 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for commercial use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.