San Francisco Rush
San Francisco Rush The Rock (Single)
Take To The Street Of San Francisco In This Realistic Driving Game
Installed Dimensions: H: 67″, W: 30″, D: 62″ Weight: 425lbs.
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Manufacturer: Atari Games Corp.
A true classic of the ’90s, San Francisco – Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition by Atari Games was one of the most iconic racing titles of it’s day. A major update to San Francisco Rush Extreme Racing, this took what was good and made it even better!
At it’s core, San Francisco Rush allows players to experience the exhilarating thrills of driving through the streets of San Francisco, but without having to worry about the red lights. It was created as an evolution of Atari’s Hard Drivin’ game that was prominent in many arcades of the late ’80s and early ’90s.
To create what was billed as “the most realistic racing game ever!” (at the time of release, of course), Atari put a particular focus on developing handling models that appealed to players across the experience spectrum. This, combined with smooth 3D graphics and a familiar location led many to call this their favorite arcade racer.
This game started with “Extreme Racing;” Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition is an update to that title that was released a year later in 1997. A true sequel was released in 1999 by the name of San Francisco Rush 2049.
Atari Games’ San Francisco Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition Features:
– One of the most beloved arcade racing games of the 1990’s
– “Intensely real” driving model, with a focus on realistic physics
– Four unique handling models that offer a wide range of difficulty
Spectacular jumps, crashes and stunts thanks to fantastic track design
– Twelve cars to pick from (four more than in Extreme Racing)
Seven total tracks to drive (four more than in Extreme Racing); mirrored tracks feature also available
– Dozens of shortcuts to find and use, increasing replayability
– Powered by Atari’s Flagstaff hardware
– Heart-pounding music compliments the driving action
– Graphics shown on a 27″ CRT; ask about an upgrade to modern LCD!
– Link up to eight units for multiplayer fun and tournaments
– Comes with a standard 2-slot coin door