Elvira Pinball Machine
ELVIRA’S HOUSE OF HORRORS PREMIUM PINBALL MACHINE –
The taunting is over and the haunting begins in the third and campiest installment of the Elvira pinball trilogy! Trying to sell her mansion through “Alternate Realty”, Elvira’s house is haunted by the movie characters from her past.
These ghouls, ghosts, monsters, and strange assortment of vintage characters with horrific acting skills seek revenge on Elvira while she and the player confront them, sending them back to the “film” from which they came! Elvira’s House of Horrors immerses players in a fun, campy, B-movie universe filled with all of the humor expected from the Mistress of the Dark including custom speech and, in a pinball first, exclusive filming of Elvira for custom video scenes featured throughout the game!
The Premium, Limited Edition, and Signature Edition models all feature Elvira’s “House of Horrors”, a frightening Victorian fixer-upper, full of creepy charm and supernatural surprises. Players can gain access to the mansion through the front door, the cellar, or through the garage which is guarded by a gravestone drop-target. An orchestra of color changing RGB lights accentuates the house in sync with the different “House Haunts” featured throughout the game. Lighted windows and a spinning attic turret track players’ progression on their pinball journey.
If a haunted mansion wasn’t enough to keep your skin crawling, beware of the “Deadhead Family Crypt”! This mausoleum houses a variety of characters that need an awakening courtesy of a steel silver ball to their head. This interactive crypt will keep players on their toes with the Crypt entrance unleashing balls from a separate location while also becoming a physical bash toy. And with Elvira’s pending move from her hopeful home sale, the interactive Elvira’s “Junk in the Trunk” toy allows players to lock balls for a frantic two-ball multiball.
Elvira’s “House of Horrors”, an interactive haunted mansion features:
- Motorized diverter changes ball path inside of haunted mansion
- “Front door” entrance via metal ramp starts “house Haunt” game features
- “Front Door” metal ramp can pivot up to reveal a shot into the “cellar”
- Gravestone drop target guards entrance through the Garage for physical ball lock and different multiball experiences.
- Orchestra of color changing RGB lights accentuates the house in sync with the different House Huants.
- Lit windows in the house track players’ progression throughout game play
- Motorized spinning attic turret on top of the house highlights icon game features
Interactive “Deadhead Family Crypt” features:
- Crypt door blocks entrance into the mausoleum of Deadheads, opened only by hitting with a silver ball.
- Once open, unique entrance into the Cyrpt with an underground exit point through the crypt kicker
- Custom sculpted bash toy is revealed from the Crypt for Deadhead game features
Elvira’s “Junk in the Trunk” toy located on the left ramp can pop open, locking balls in this interactive trunk for game features and multiball action.
4 interactive mechanical kinetic jumpin’ Gar-Goil stand-up targets activate Gar-Goil game features
Elvira’s “Hand of Fate” wheel feature provides unique scoring opportunities and gameplay upgrades
Freak Fryer switch hit frenzy mode
“Make your own dang B-movie trailer” feature, unique to each player’s experience and played at the end of every game.
Beast booster opto spinner
Elvira’s super-secret back door skill shot
Incredible rendered and custom LCD graphic scenes
3 pop bumpers in Elvira’s haunted swimming pool